24.10.07

Orchid-eating Kittens and Other Impersonations

I dragged myself around the living room using my platypus paws. I heard an ant farting in a nearby dust bunny and tried to tell my mom about the obscenities happening under her skirt but my dentures fell to the floor and shattered before I could utter a single word.
**
I got an urgent call from my dad last night saying my mom had gone bonkers and had started destroying the car and house again + tried to kill my dad... again. He told me he's going to get a divorce, he can't take it anymore. As for me, I'm going to have to move back home ASAP on account of my little brother.

... I guess some things never change. I hate getting sucked back into shit like this. Every-fucking-time. You do what you gotta do, I guess...
**

'It's the story of a girl who always forgets everything , she even forgot a boy she was in love with and only remembers the little melody he was whistling.'
**

[.. this part of the post has been edited out..]

+++

Tout le monde se fout des fleurs
De leurs pétales et de leurs feuilles
Tout le monde se fout des mots d'amour
Des je t'aime, des toujours

No comments: